Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15 - 2010 - All About Women Health - Breast Cancer Articles

Breast Cancer - A Fight For a Cure
By Denzale D Montgomery

Recommended Reading
Cancer-Free -- Third Edition.
Gentle, Non-toxic Healing
Of Cancer Is Not Only Possible


It was three years ago my best friend's mother lay peacefully asleep under her duvet cover set next to her husband of almost twenty years. At about five in the morning one lazy Sunday afternoon her husband woke her up in a fluster, she pulled back the duvet covers from her face and sat up to see what the problem was. He rubbed his chest and said that he thought he felt a lump there. She checked for him but, she told him it was probably nothing. After a couple of months the lump would appear visible from a distance but, since most people think that only women can get breast cancer they only thought that a was something that was caused from over working the body at work. Two years later my friends father died from breast cancer.
I have known this friend all my life and spent more time at his house than my own. To me he is like a brother and his parents are like a second family. When news of his father's condition reached me it hit hard for both of us. I remember feeling as though life as I knew it had all but ended and that the world would never again be the same. This feeling is something that I would not wish on my worst enemy and I hope no one else will have to go through. My friends father would have had a chance for survival if he would have known what it was. Before we can move forward we must educate ourselves and then spread the word to the world. This fight has gone on for too long if you know how this feels than tell someone spread the word and educate people, if more people know than more people will care that something changes. Although the victims can no longer speak it is up to the families of the victims to be strong, talk about it, walk for it, and donate to it to make sure that in time we will find a cure. It is up to us to make a better tomorrow today.
Or how about the duvet set The beautiful vibrant colors mixed with the silk threading makes for a bed that welcomes you with arms wide open. So come to Multi Shop Stop to find duvet covers that will take your breath away

Recommended Reading
Cancer-Free -- Third Edition.
Gentle, Non-toxic HealingOf Cancer
Is Not Only Possible

No comments:

Post a Comment